Up dosed 1 mg V 16 days ago, when can I make a cut if it did not help?

[md...]

Hello, up dosed  1 mg V 16 days ago, when can I make a cut if it did not help? after transitioning from k to v and cutting to fast in hopes it would help as I am in early w/d, it has not so far. I do not want to prolong things further if not needed. Can I start tapering down, or should I give it more time?

Thanks!

Give it more time, is what I would say. Your body is telling you that it's not ready to make a cut yet. You have to go by the body's signals, not by your plans. The faster you taper, the more the body will protest, and the more the CNS will be compromised, creating more problems. Going slowly is key. Always err on the side of caution first.

Thank you, should i try splitting the dose in 2 even doses instead of before bed. I still wake an hour after taking and with terrible w/d sx. Someone told me try splitting the dose twice or 3 times a day and it makes a big difference?

I'm sorry. I don't know. Could you ask someone whose on Valium? I'm unfamiliar with that drug. I was on Ativan and Klonopin, which just about did me in.