Does Diazepam solution stay a solution once its added to water or a suspension

[no...]

Being as the Diazepam  liquid is a solution do I need to shake it before taking a dose once I've diluted it in water? Or does it still stay in solution once its  properly mixed with water or does it then become a suspension which I have to shake before dosing? 

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Found the answer .....

Performing a dilution in chemistry usually means taking a small amount of a solution whose concentration you know, then adding a neutral liquid (like water) to make a new solution with a larger volume but a lower concentration. https://www.wikihow.com/Dilute-Solutions So yes it does remain in''' Solution'' not change to a suspension its just less concentrated  :)

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Nova, so if your doctor gave you the diazepam liquid form, I am not sure if you have to dilute it???? I thought it only had to be diluted if you were titrating it yourself (taking the pill, dissolving it etc).Perhaps someone else on here knows more about if you actually need to dilute the solution you have or take it straight up.  Maybe you should ask Builder.  Maybe he thought you were making your own solution??? I also can't think clearly and so don't know if you explained all of this to him when he answered you or if he was under the impression you were making your own titration.  Sorry if you already have it all straightened out and I am confusing you more...just read this post and started wondering...Regardless, hope you are as well as you can be!

❤ BLL