Advice to begin milk titration process of 1mg K.

[Ho...]

Hi Bb,

Can somebody help me on how I can get to 1mg K =100ml Clonaz using the milk formula. I am not planning to make any reductions or taper during the first month, I need instructions how to get my system used to combining a Benzo and Milk.

Thanks, 

Hoops88.

For example. do i take .25ml of K for the first week + plus .75mg dry tablet.

Then for week 2, slowly work my way up using a .50mg K tablet and the rest = 50mL k of Milk for the second week ?

I need easy instructions on how to ease the system on using milk Clonazepam method, without overloading my body before tapering w/ DLMT.

Hi Bb,

Can somebody help me on how I can get to 1mg K =100ml Clonaz using the milk formula. I am not planning to make any reductions or taper during the first month, I need instructions how to get my system used to combining a Benzo and Milk.

Thanks, 

Hoops88.

Dissolve 1mgK in 100ml milk.  That's all there is to it.

And its the same med, from the same tablets, so there really is nothing you need to "get used to".

Taking your benzo in a milk solution is no different than swallowing the tablets and chasing them with a glass of milk.

Thanks Builder!

Is it Possible halve my dose as liquid and half tablet ? Like so Dose 1:, 0.5mg tab in the evening, and, Dose 2: 50ml = .50mg K before bed. Total = 1mg. Do any other members do this on Bb and how have they gone doing so ?

Cheers,

Hoops88/

Thanks Builder!

Is it Possible halve my dose as liquid and half tablet ? Like so Dose 1:, 0.5mg tab in the evening, and, Dose 2: 50ml = .50mg K before bed. Total = 1mg. Do any other members do this on Bb and how have they gone doing so ?

Cheers,

Hoops88/

Of course.  You can take your total daily dose, or any combination of daily doses any way you wish.

And IMO, making a separate supply of liquid each day is silly and inefficient.  Decide how much liquid doses you want tor, say, the next week, and just make a supply.