Please, only simple answers

[ch...]

I am currently at 0.040 weight of valium, with 10 pills weighing 1.702, so just under half a mg , I think. Was cutting at 5% per two weeks, but scales are very inconsistent and my last few cuts have been increasingly difficult. Could not tolerate any liquid forms of valium in the past but it looks like I must either jump now, which scares me to death, or try a liquid again. Someone please give me a formula for using 2 mg pills to make up 14 days worth in the simplest possible terms.

I am currently at 0.040 weight of valium, with 10 pills weighing 1.702, so just under half a mg , I think. Was cutting at 5% per two weeks, but scales are very inconsistent and my last few cuts have been increasingly difficult. Could not tolerate any liquid forms of valium in the past but it looks like I must either jump now, which scares me to death, or try a liquid again. Someone please give me a formula for using 2 mg pills to make up 14 days worth in the simplest possible terms.

If you current dose is "...just under half a mg", combine 3X 2mg tablets (6mg) + 12ml vodka or PG + 48mls water.  That will be a 12-14 day supply.

Thanks Builder, that was great. How much do I take each night please?

A 5%/14 day taper, from .5mg would be a .02ml/day reduction

.5ml

.498ml

.496ml

.494ml

etc...

And at .5mg diazepam, there really isn't any physiological effect anyway, so I would increase my taper rate and get off pretty quickly.

Chenka  you are doing so well to get to the equivalent of ,4mgs V, I am at .88mgs and it feels like a million miles away from getting free though it isn't.

Builder's plan sounds great, I would love to be off in a couple of weeks but a way to go yet for ,me, 

Builder,

Do you think the same rule applies at my dose of .88mgs V ..  I have been cutting at .01mg per day,  since 2mgs,  I am feeling more and more ill as I taper,  I have been tapering for so long and never ever stable, This drug has made me really ill and I do need to get free of it,  but am aware how bad I am each day and am afraid to risk worse. Is that likely at this dose?,,

I wondered, in your opinion it would make a whole lot of difference if I too went to .02mgs per day, I am so symptomatic , but then I have been for the many months  just getting worse as time goes on, and also that full healing cannot happen till off the drug, , Not on any other drugs.

Thanks in advance

chinchuck,

I know you have been on this site as long as I have , slowly moving forward.

I was doing so well then symptoms started to creep in really feeling like so unsure now.

Did this happen to you the lower you got?

Any input would be helpful.

Thanks Lisa