Klonipin Odt

[Wa...]

Hello everyone, I am looking for ppl

Who have tapered successfully with klonipin ODT.

Any issues? Did you microtaper or make cuts every few weeks? TIA!

Oh dear.  I see that you haven’t received any responses to your question.  It might be because there aren’t many Buddies who are using clonazepam ODTs for liquid titration.  I’ve only read about one.  She prepares her liquid using whole fat, homogenized milk and uses a symptom-guided “combination” tapering schedule (small reductions interspersed with holds as needed).

Hello, BarbaraA.  Would you feel comfortable sharing the manufacturer of your clonazepam ODTs?  Is it Teva/Barr, Par/Endo, Sun, Alembic? Other?  I have read about two Buddies who were/are dry-cutting/weighing their ODTs.  One was using the Par ODTs and did ok until she got to a very low dose.  The other is using ODTs from a different manufacturer (I don’t know which one) and has indicated its challenging but do-able.

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. The Buddie who was dry-cutting/weighing Par ODTs was “wavesontheshore” in case you want read her past posts.  I don’t know what strength tablet she was using. 

• 2 weeks later...

Libertas,  at the very low tiny doses of clonopin, do most people do liquid?  Wondering as you said someone was doing well until the last tiny dosages... so what happened then?

thanks