What tv show are you currently watching?

[cl...]

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [be...]

• [or...]

• [gi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I love to binge watch Marvel Netflix shows, particularly The Defenders set. The writing is compelling, the acting is top-notch, and the producers do such cool things with color and camera angles!

Gwinna

Now binging Intelligence on Netflix.......really good, my husband even loves it.    Highly recommend  :)

I binged "The Office" on Neflix for what seemed like a month during my acute phase. I recently watched two awesome documentaries on Netflix that totally blew me away.

"Making a Murderer"  &  "Evil Genius: the True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist"

If you are the hypersensitive type, don't watch them. But if you like a true, fact based plot that twists around, watch these ASAP.

I binged "The Office" on Neflix for what seemed like a month during my acute phase. I recently watched two awesome documentaries on Netflix that totally blew me away.

"Making a Murderer"  &  "Evil Genius: the True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist"

If you are the hypersensitive type, don't watch them. But if you like a true, fact based plot that twists around, watch these ASAP.

‘Making a Murderer’ was brilliant - really helped me in my acute phase!  Also ‘The Staircase’ - Netflix have an updated abridged version now but there was an extended original which I watched previously. Really good.  Recently watched ‘Evil Genius’ - it was compelling as well. If anyone has any others like these I’d love to hear of them!  ‘The Keepers’ was another great one I watched in the acute phase - helped so much.

Oh ‘Rillington Place’ about the Christie murders is another good one - I recently watched it for the second time and it was just as good!

Binging reruns of House MD and Mary Tyler Moore show.

Loved both those shows, which we can say are entirely different  ;D

For those of you with access to HBO programming, I strongly implore everyone to watch "True Detective - Season 1".  I've never been a TV watching fanboy, but this was truly the best piece of work I've ever watched on TV. There is so much synergy between Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, and how their characters change during the season, is truly amazing. The story plot is very, very dark, set in Louisiana, deep references to religion / cults, and just blows your mind. There are so many relatable events, phrases and people to my own life, it really resonates. If nothing else, watch some of the clips on YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My husband and I just binge-watched Iron Fist Season 2 on Netflix. It had its issues, but it was way better than Season 1 and Marvel did a great job redeeming that character in my opinion. (Jessica Jones is still my favorite, of course.)