Visual Art (Paintings, Photos, Drawings, etc.)

[Rx...]

Thanks, Jess!  Cozy.  Here is a Grandma Moses painting called Bringing in the Maple Sugar.  I read Grandma Moses did not start painting seriously until she was 78.  Just goes to show you, it's never too late.

gxT9nZz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Jess!  Cozy.  Here is a Grandma Moses painting called Bringing in the Maple Sugar.  I read Grandma Moses did not start painting seriously until she was 78.  Just goes to show you, it's never too late.

gxT9nZz.jpg

No, it never is too late.  I think it's great when people keep working on something as long as they can.

Ah, Norman Rockwell.  Very nice, Jess!  Here is "Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim" by Harold Coppins 1924.  "God bless us, everyone!" - Tiny Tim

May God bless all the benzobuddies here.  My heart goes out to all here having a real rough time this holiday season.

X7ESfWF.jpg

Ah, Norman Rockwell.  Very nice, Jess!  Here is "Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim" by Harold Coppins 1924.  "God bless us, everyone!" - Tiny Tim

May God bless all the benzobuddies here.  My heart goes out to all here having a real rough time this holiday season.

X7ESfWF.jpg

That's excellent, Rx.  Thank you for your heartfelt sentiments also.

• 11 months later...

For whatever reason, this cute snow bunny photo speaks to me.

You have good taste.  That's something I would hang on my wall.  It's really great.

Glad you liked, Jess.  And more snow bunny art here (artist unknown).  I wonder what the tiny bunny is feeding the big bunny here.  Sugar?  Snow?

tA0fU8J.jpg

Glad you liked, Jess.  And more snow bunny art here (artist unknown).  I wonder what the tiny bunny is feeding the big bunny here.  Sugar?  Snow?

That's really cool.  I can't tell what is being fed, but the inside of that ear looks like a carrot! 🥕

Can I ask how to upload pics to here?

Do I have to save them to Flickr or somewhere first and insert URL?

I would suggest conducting a search with the following or likewise words, How to upload images to the Internet.  How I share is just one way of sharing.  Others may have different preferences in the way they share.  Hope that helps.   

That's really cool.  I can't tell what is being fed, but the inside of that ear looks like a carrot! 🥕

It does indeed, Jess.  Speaking of a carrot, one more bunny and a carrot.  Teeny tiny baby bunny.

1JyDT8d.jpg