Zumba, pop songs and others...

[Sh...]

Okay i admit i'm a dance-zumbaholic. I love to dance and i love the music. It expresses our feelings and giving me happy times.

Here you can post some recent dance music, or zumba or whatever music you like to post where you love to dance on...

Thanks Bg for the tip ! Maybe i can even find new tracks here for an upcoming zumba list later.

So post on, is it salsa, reggaeton, cumbia, merengue, ragga, bacchata, popmusic... anything dancable is okay !  ;)

One of my favorite ones to start with : Daddy Yankee : Limbo

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

"Welcome to your new Thread", I like this, the Music is uplifting and it nice to see the dances. I am placing a tune. :thumbsup:

I love it also Shake,  this will keep you busy and I'm sure lots of people will add to it.  Good for you for finding some joy in this crappy situation we are in.  We can always find some joy in dancing for sure.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten:

A song that has lots to do with all of us !! Support we all should be getting !! This site gives us lots of that support !!

The chainsmokers ft Daya  : Don't let me down !

A song that has lots to do with all of us !! Support we all should be getting !! This site gives us lots of that support !!

The chainsmokers ft Daya  : Don't let me down !

I like this one, nice to hear songs I have never heard before and loved the beat. :thumbsup:

I love Zumba, in fact I'll be going to class tomorrow morning. Now if I only looked as good as I feel, but then again, it doesn't really matter does it!

pianogirl  :smitten:

Thanks for dropping in ! Zumba is just great ain't it ! I teached adults and kids and  i miss it very much ! I will be so happy if all this is over and i can do this again ! Have a great time at zumba's tomorrow ! Looks aren't important, it's the fun that counts ! Let us know if you hear nice songs ! x

Woohoooww BG !!!!  ;D

Pianogirl how did zumba go ?

Next one for today : always truly really incredibly loved this one : Bring in the summer with Kat DeLuna : Whine up !!!

A new hype is found and freeme is starting to add new words also ! Hihi Zumbajo !

An older popsong but i think he's still great : Usher : Yeah !

Love love MJ !!!!

Just heard another nice one on the radio : lots of zumbajo and has lot of sensuality in it !

pitbull ft nayer & mohombi : Suavemente

Shake it is interesting to watch the videos, and see that some just have natural rhythm and some not so much, but does not stop anyone from a good workout and fun.

Haha Bg another one i teached my zumba kids !  :D You know where to get them !

This one had to be in the list ! I simply love this !  Don Omar : Zumba

Got a few classes from the girl with the long dark hair and the blue zumba pants : Kass Martin : She's just great !!!!!

Enjoy and feel the zumba spirit !!!

Hi Shake, didn't you tell me once that Omar is the Creator of Zumba? well it is early here, and drinking my first cup of Joe, and thinking I hope my heel continues to heal, so I can put my DVD in and ((({{{Shake Shake}}})))))). I will come back later and listen to more of it and other songs too, don't want to wake up the nabes. :smitten:

The creator of Zumba is Beto ! He's dancing in the clip 2. He's the cute muscled guy in the middle ! Enjoy your cup ! And i only will be happy if we all can Dance, Dance, Dance, again !!!

This is for you Shake. :hug::mybuddy::smitten: