Best antibiotic for ear infection please

[Mi...]

My sister used cider vinegar for a mild ear infection. I’m no doctor just passing that info on xx

Thank you Hardy. Drink it or put it in your ear? If so, how? Will keep streaming and see if it clears x

She mixed cider vinegar and olive oil and put a few drops in her bad ear morning and night. The Dr told her that was an ok thing to do…….but better check. Could you ask at your pharmacy for non antibiotic remedies?

Hardy x

She mixed cider vinegar and olive oil and put a few drops in her bad ear morning and night. The Dr told her that was an ok thing to do…….but better check. Could you ask at your pharmacy for non antibiotic remedies?

Hardy x

Thank you Hardy. I am a bit scared to do that as not sure what is wrong with it. I am going to give it another day and see.

Has anyone got any suggestions? Anyone used amoxicillin okay? Thank you 🙂

I have used amoxicillin several times and had no issues.

Has anyone got any suggestions? Anyone used amoxicillin okay? Thank you 🙂

I have used amoxicillin several times and had no issues.

Thank you Nathan. I am delaying in the hope that it miraculously disappears but I think i am kidding myself!

I've used colloidal silver drops in my ear and my son's with no problems.  I do think you have to be sure the eardrum hasn't ruptured. Best of luck!

I've used colloidal silver drops in my ear and my son's with no problems.  I do think you have to be sure the eardrum hasn't ruptured. Best of luck!

Thank you livingwell22. Will google them as in UK.