Acid burning brain group

[...]

Hi,

I have a lot of symptoms, but my worst symptom is definitely the feeling that my brain is burning like someone opened my skull and poured acid in it and then the acid spread along all my nerves out in the rest of my body.

Anyone else have this symptom?

Would also be nice to have a group about this, if there are others?🙏

I have had the “burning brain” symptom which was my first and worst bwd symptom!  After numerous MRI’s and one MRA, my neurologist admitted that my brain was fine and healthy, and it was the Valium and later discontinuation of it that was causing my extreme headaches, and the burning, buzzing and tingling weird symptoms.  Over the past several months this awful symptom has almost disappeared, but now that I am back in an antibiotic induced wave, the head issues have flared up again!  I am now in my 30th month post-taper from Valium, and hoping that the head issues will fade away sooner than later!

I hope others weigh in with their stories…..actually their is an older support group also covering the head pressure symptoms.

Good luck….your head issues will disappear at some time during your bwd journey!!

GG

Thank you Gardenguru🙏

I am so happy to hear that it can go away again, but sorry to hear that it flared up again. I have had it for a long time.

Bless you

You are very welcome.  The other board I mentioned also talks about all the different head issues…I just reread it and can reiterate that it is definitely one of the most common symptoms!

Keep the faith….what you are feeling is your healing!!!

GG