Lost Posts and Personal Messages

[Co...]

Hello all,

About 24 hours ago, some work to the BB server in preparation for a very large upgrade to BB systems did not go fully as intended. When the forum came back up, it soon became apparent that there were some problems with language encoding. Although remedial actions reversed some problems with language encoding of forum content, there were specific anomalies which proved impossible to reliably unpick. The decision was taken to revert to a backup taken immediately before work to the server.

Unfortunately, this means that posts and messages added after the backup was created (a short while before maintenance started and for short while after maintenance work ended) were lost.

We think the number of posts lost are probably measured in the dozens, and a small number of PMs. You might look over your post and PM history from about 24 hours ago to check for missing content - you might choose to recreate them.

We apologise for any inconvenience and frustration caused to you.

If you are interested, more detail can be found here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=278978.0

To locate your post history: Profile >> 'Show Posts' (from the short menu on the left)

Hello. I am a new member. When I use the search bar, it says Error not allowed to search this forum. Please help 😔. I also cannot message?

Hello. I am a new member. When I use the search bar, it says Error not allowed to search this forum. Please help 😔. I also cannot message?

Hi  TrustinHealing :hug:  Welcome to Benzobuddies.

We are glad you joined  you are now approved to  post freely and use forum search.  Can you tell us a little about your  benzodiazepine situation and support requirements, so we can best help you.  The type of benzodiazepine, you take or have taken.  Have you started or finished a taper ? 

I will leave a couple of links to resources:

Planning Your Withdrawal(TaperPlans)

Withdrawal Support

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

We look forward to reading more from you.

Welcome aboard

Magrita

That was before your posted your introductory message, above (when your post-count was zero). Search should work for you now.

Hi Colin. Sorry for hijacking your post. I was desperate to contact mods and did not know how. Currently in a rough brain fog so I feel really "slow" right now. Thank you so much for replying with empathy and kindness.