These are my worst symptoms. Can anyone relate?

[Gr...]

Currently facing 3 main symptom each with their own secondary symptoms

These symptoms can last all day or come in waves throughout the day getting better around night

1) Head sensations :

- I'll get a pressure on the top of my head

- I can be laying in bed and I'll feel this over whelming sensation wrap around my brain like my brain is overly sensitive, feels like my whole brain is active and overly raw and sensitive

- I'll feel like I'm sinking or falling when laying down

- my brain will feel like it's splitting connection reality or on the edge of (Not DP/DR).  Makes me feel like I'm going crazy

- Face goes numb or tight, feelings like it's drooping

- I get disoriented, lighthead or dizzy , heavy, sinking in my own mind

2) Visual dysfunction and alteration:

Like clock work as soon as I get head sensations my vision goes stupid.

- Seeing spots in vision

- flickering vision

- strange hyper vision like if you look at something for too long you're surrounding goes into this hyper visual field only you can't turn my off

- I get this weird sensation like my vision is going into a weird reality I can't explain. It's not DP/DR  I've had that before.

- seeing aggressive light patterns when my eyes are closed that always makes my body feel weird and whacking. This is normally where the falling sensations come in

- Visual snow and grainy vison. I don't get these that much but depending on the wave it can happen

3) Weakness:

it's weird I had this in the beginning of my hellish adventure which made me look for answers along with other symptoms only to find benzo withdrawal. Havent had this for like 7 months after moving into my new building and now its back ten fold.

- Either ill have like a neurological weakness in my entire body not just like a fatigue or feeling tired by my whole body will feel weak. This happens every once and while.

- My left arm and leg: This is where most of the symptoms effect me however my right arm once in a blue moon can feel the same.

It use to be my upper arm but now it's hand too where it feels either so weak, tight, weighed down almost like a drooping sensation. My hand has some mild atrophy

Its maddening how our symptoms morph into others, leave, return and vary in intensity from one day to the next, we can't plan or count on anything because we never know how we're going to feel.  I'm glad you're listing your symptoms, sometimes that's the only way we can see we're improving.