Can't tolerate anything

[go...]

Anyone reacted to pain killers (NSAIDS) in there acute withdrawals ,i took a naproxen and I am a setback, i had taken some previous month but nothing had happened , even some drops of anticoagulants put in setback ,i can't tolerate anything at all,i think i am the only one

Yes I'm over sensitive to most things too especially other medications. Here's the problem, you're never know which is placing you in a set back because medications have a host of ingredients, binding agents, the product its self and its formulation along with the pigmentation colouring which can made out of a host of its own ingredients which can all or one of those cause a set backs.

This is called a "Chemical sensitivity"  just like people develop food sensitivities. This whole process is just weird with so many twists and turns. Just keep moving forward with as much distractions as possible. That's all you can do eventually it'll all clear up but hey at least you've identified what you can't have.

The same goes for Tylenol, I don't know if you live in Canada or not but over there I know that they're allowed to by over the counter Tylenol 1 w/codeine. I don't think the codeine is the issue but who knows... Just read the ingredients, alot of the stronger pills contain caffeine in then which spikes the Nervous system so seriously read the ingredients and just do a Google search, see which ingredients hits Gaba receptors by placing the product or ingredient name followed by Gaba receptor

. Example: "Magnesium Gaba receptor"