I would like to cold turkey

[Al...]

I would like to cold turkey starting now. I’ve ruined my life enough. I’ll live with the anxiety and maybe get through it. I don’t know. I hate my life now and the meds help me forget about it. I need to just go cold turkey. I’m so volatile I’m scared I’ll get pissed at work and just walk out or tell my boss to f*** off. I have blocked most of my contacts on my phone. Phones just make me more insane.Why am I so bad at life. It’s a new beginning now

Edit: Profanity

Not only can cold turkey be terribly rough, it can be unsafe.  There are reasons other than discomfort to reduce your dose gradually, the risk of seizure being an important one.

As someone who went CT - I highly discourage you of doing it. Now It's your life and your decision and we will be here to support you in whatever road you decide to take but I honestly believe you should definitely NOT go CT.

I would like to cold turkey starting now. I’ve ruined my life enough. I’ll live with the anxiety and maybe get through it. I don’t know. I hate my life now and the meds help me forget about it. I need to just go cold turkey. I’m so volatile I’m scared I’ll get pissed at work and just walk out or tell my boss to f*** off. I have blocked most of my contacts on my phone. Phones just make me more insane.Why am I so bad at life. It’s a new beginning now

Edit: Profanity

Years ago, I CT'ed clonazepam.

Start stopped three times in four weeks.

Then done.

8mg was my daily does, up to 24mg on a bad day.

It was a ride, but it was worth it.