Anyone doubt benzos?

[Ha...]

Do you ever doubt benzos? That benzos could possibly cause such neurological symptoms? It makes this process so much harder not knowing if it's benzos or not. Tests are negative but not even that is a sound solution as symptoms can take time for doctors to fully catch the cause. I'll be laying on the couch and bam I feel my symptoms hit me and then grow... Slowly go away and come right back. Today is completely weakness. It's not muscle weakness but just neurologicak weakness if that's a thing.

I didn't know what had happened to me when I quit cold turkey, it wasn't until I found BenzoBuddies 5 months later that I started to understand my situation, after that I never doubted what I was feeling was related to benzodiazepine withdrawal.  I was healthy before benzo's and for most of my time on them so I knew that what I was feeling was the drug, I guess I was lucky to know this because I didn't doubt which can cause more fear.

I just kept reading chapter 3 of The Ashton Manual and it reassured me that what I was feeling was normal.

Oh that's right... I Remember I asked this question and you answered it with some advice on chapter 3 I could look through which back the, made me feel secure. Thank you posting this again I completely forgot you'd taken the time last time to reassure me. I'm sorry my memory is spotty to say the least. Thanks again