How does this recovery process make you feel?

[Ha...]

Personally everytime I go into a wave which is a daily thing, could be triggered by food or just laying down. I feel like the symptoms are so bad that I rarely hear anyone else talk about such as full body weakness, visual disturbances you wouldn't believe, left arm numbness and sinking sensations.

The symptoms are so bad I always feel like I'm on the edge of something horrible happening. I keep screaming in my head "Help" as I slowly feel myself going over that edge into madness.

I'm actually at a point where I don't believe benzos could do this... The symptoms I've had are unbelievable to say the least. Everyday the symptoms alternate and switch around. I'm so broken and exhausted I don't even wanna do this anymore.

I don’t want to do this anymore either, I really don’t. Some days I’m sure I just can’t.

That’s when I reach out for support……BB, phone, anyone who will listen. Somehow, just venting helps get rid of a bit of dark frustration that is inside my head.

Each day, hour, minute that passes is one that we don’t have to go through again. Others have felt like this and recovered, we have to hang on and believe we will too.

You are not alone in this.

Hardy.

I have the same problems. It is very difficult to survive it all alone. I hope to find support here. Maybe we could help each other with you. How do you feel now?