Relapsed - Do I need to taper or can I CT

[Ke...]

I took 40mg of Valium the last 5 days and I finished my last taper a month ago. I know 5 days isn't much but I tapered twice this year once back in January , was sober for two months and last taper was a month ago. I'm concerned about kindling but each taper was really easy for me as I was only on the benzos for a month each time but in high doses so it was more of a safety thing. Should I rapid taper off this? I dont wanna start another taper if I don't have to

It sounds like you have more experience with this than I do, what is your gut telling you?  I worry about kindling too but maybe you're one of those people who can take and discontinue the drug with little to no problem. 

Honestly idk if I even needed those tapers but I wanted to be safe because I had a Seizure a few yrs ago after a massive Etizolam binge and stayed sober up until this yr. I still don't know if I ever felt any Benzo Wd before.. before & after the seizure I felt fine and I'm a naturally anxious person so rebounds isn't something I notice. But yeah Idk what to do tbh. I don't have any insurance atm otherwise I'd ask a DR for an opinion.

Given your history I'd say a brief taper just to be on the safe side, if things go well then maybe you can just stop.  Do you have any Valium left?

yes I have enough for a short taper.. I think I'm just gonna take 5mg for a few days and jump off and keep a few around incase I feel W/D even though I don't seem to ever notice it

also I have pregabalin so I think that should prevent seizures? but I've been taking it a little too much recently but still don't have a tolerance to it