Has anyone noticed a ratio issue on this site?

[Ha...]

I'm new here so maybe it just me... I don't know if this is a new issue or not but I'm noticing that msot fit within the catagory of having at least double to triple digit views, and on single digit responses like days later,especially if you have more so complex symptoms. Most have the basics in terms of symptoms such as blurred vision, insomnia, increased anxiety, burning skin, racing heart, hopelessness and so on, but when it comes to more extreme symptoms which leave folks bed and sensations... It's so hard finding anyone to relate to. You can Google search your system with benzo buddies in the title to find better search options but not even those help because 98% of them stop leavung posts in like 2017 or around then... They leave a post about the symptom around the same time and suddenly just stop leaving messages which makes you think the worst.

I just noticed some posts will have like 10,000 views and one post.  I think we all need to speak up to help everyone else.

That's it, exactly 10,000 views with if lucky 5 replies unless you start a group such as "Bedbound ground" or something were most can relate. If you search a symptom using Google for example "benzo buddies Vison issues" using Google, it comes up with way more resaults from like 2015 and above. I bring that up because it seems like 2013 - 16 where the best time to be on the site you got so many invested parties. And I'm not complaining and apologize for coming across as a complainer as this site and the benzo groups before I noticed a toxic pattern with Facebook groups are the reason I'm still here and I'm being serious, I think many of us would of done the unthinkable if it wasn't for the wonderful souls who helped you feel like you weren't alone so I'm overly thankful for my life... But there's for sure a traffic and ratio issue which is unfortunate because I feel like this site offers something very unique and special compared to the benzo groups on.facebook.you seem to get a more well rounded symptom coverage, where as Facebook overs a more so "I'm truly not alone" sense of community but for sure with its own issue. One example is that people don't seem to understand how to answer a question in the FB groups. Example" someone could ask "Hey has anyone felt better the longer out they've gone can I get some positive experiences? ".

This question refers to a certain group of people oone would think no? The people who got better the longer away from the drug they went with positive experiences it's kinda in the question. But like clock work the first comment will always be from someone who just wanted to complain "Yeah I've been getting worse and worse. I'm 5 years out

Like... Really? This isn't a free for all question, what in the above question made you think that a horror story was a acceptable answer?

This is one of many issues I have the with group. God bless those groups and all, I'm simply bashing character flaws not the group as a whole.

If you see a thread with very high page views, but relatively few posts and with content which seems 'ordinary', it is probably because of Google or other search engines algorithms. I expect where you have seen such examples, these are public threads (available to non-members and search engines). Sometimes, for less than transparent reasons, some terms or phrases at a webpage (or forum post) will score very highly with one or more search engines. But, what the algorithm thinks is a good fit for people using the search engine, might not be what humans think is good fit. In such cases, they might well read the post and think 'nah', and move on from BB without joining. When these people (or search engines re-index the page), these will be registered as yet another view.

I just noticed some posts will have like 10,000 views and one post.  I think we all need to speak up to help everyone else.

I am absolutely agree with you.