Last night was bad. I had a new symptom that just terrified me.

[Ha...]

I had a new symptom and it was scary, I'm noticing alot of people have the classic symptoms like Dizziness, blurred vision, aneixty, insomnia and brain zaps... Why do some get these symptoms and other people get more severe symptoms? Like limb heaviness and weakness, visual alterations and distortions and so on? And why is it so hard to find those people? It's very hard finding folks to relate to and it's making me feel very alone during this. I wish I had the classic symptoms.

Last night I felt let like I was having an adrenaline surge without the rapid heart beat if that's even possible, felt like my whole body was going crazy like I'd taken hundreds of caffeine tablets but way worse. Then my vision got bad again where when I tried sleeping I was seeing aggressive patterns and the anxiety over took me. I just don't see how things get better when your this bad and no one can help you. Now I'm sitting bed knowing that what I felt will return because it always done or it'll morph into something more horrific.

It's weird, the head pressure and visual issues only happened when I was trying sleep. It would ease up or go when I sat up. Is that normal for symptoms to be more aggressive when trying to lay down?

What you're feeling is normal, I know that's a ridiculous word to describe this nightmare but please try not to focus on these symptoms, distraction is a much better tool to get through this.

The best I felt when I was recovering was when I stopped my car in the middle of the road because there was a little dog running in traffic.  I chased the dog down, picked it up and held up my hand to stop oncoming cars and I suddenly realized I felt great, not one symptom.  This is the power of our mind, it can free us from the pain and even if it only lasts for a few seconds it's worth it to know that its possible.