New symptom. Has anyone felt this?

[Ha...]

Lately I've been dealing with a new symptom which seems to be progressing like my other symptoms. I thought I was in a window but I guess that's over now and back into the this scheduled program.

I've been experiencing this out of control sensation which starts in my head and puslates through my entire body, it's a very uneasy almost like my body is going to go crazy sensation. Where it feels like I'm on the edge but I never go over missed with increased anxiety. I don't know how else to explain it. It's like my body feels like it's going crazy, like limbs are just going to shoot out like a mad man. It's not Akathisia I've had that horror show. This is just very uncomfortable I have to move from one location to the next. My brain gets it too. My vision issues get bad, either grainy, seeing yellow spots or I see things way closer then they should be. In fact anything that effects my head and or brain comes with visual issues which makes sense. Just wondering if anyone experienced this prior

I can't say I've felt these sensations but what you're feeling doesn't surprise me, the horrors we experience are beyond description.  I hope it passes soon, of course, we never know what will take it's place.  :sick: