NEED SUPPORT - CT .5 KLONOPIN FIVE WEEKS AGO

[on...]

Would love to hear from others who have ct after many years.  Anxiety is the worst symptom, but each day feel worse with brain fog, etc.  Too late to reinstate and am stuck .  Had severe tolerance and dr. Said it was best to just stop—to  just stop, not what I wanted to do. Thanks for any support you can offer.

I'm just here to offer you some support. I didn't ct, but I did have a huge drop from 2mg K to 0.5mg and I was in total agony. I do have some understanding of what it must be like.

I'm sorry your doctor didn't listen to you and you now find yourself in this position. From reading this board I can assure you it does get better. You are in the thick of it, but you'll get through it. You're not alone. It sucks, but just take it one minute at a time.  :smitten:

Cold turkey is a rough way to quit but I'm here to reassure you that you can recover, I did so just try to accept that this is what we have to go through to heal, and unfortunately, it is.

• 1 month later...

Would love to hear from others who have ct after many years.  Anxiety is the worst symptom, but each day feel worse with brain fog, etc.  Too late to reinstate and am stuck .  Had severe tolerance and dr. Said it was best to just stop—to  just stop, not what I wanted to do. Thanks for any support you can offer.

25 years, wow.

I was on clonazepam for only 8.5 years.

8mg a day.

ct years ago.