What I do that helps keep me going through my taper ...

[b4...]

[b4...]

I've not posted on this forum before but I am feeling better and better so thought I would share something I do that has sustained me throughout my taper.  I do beading and I made this bracelet recently:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tRQDM66c1bQ/VZ-7KHSYbeI/AAAAAAAAFTM/98if7Il6INc/s640/Bracelet%2B277.jpg

This isn't the actual one I made but I made one just like it in the same colors.  When I get busy with a project my mind is in the present and I feel normal.  Life is good!

Best,

Kate  :smitten:

• 3 months later...
That is so beautiful Kate  :D I’d love to learn to bead. I’m a sewer. I’m about to make a costume for book week for my son. It’s nice to feel the creativity coming back x u are very clever!

[b4...]

Thank you Shayna 78.  I had forgotten I even posted this!  There was no reply for a very long time and they you post a nice thing :-)  Way to go on making the costume for your son.  If definitely is good to feel our creative juices start to flow again!

:smitten:

It’s nice to read a post on what someone can do for a change x well done keep making beautiful things. Ur so talented, and must have amazing eyesight, coz I struggle to even thread a needle x haha 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you can sell them. I would buy a set or two in a heartbeat!

Come on over for a fun game of guess why and take a guess! We'd love to have you. It's a great distraction. Accenuate the positive forum then choose guess why thread. See you there

• 1 month later...
[b4...]

Hi Shayna,

I've been busy crocheting so my beading has been on hold for a bit.  Hopefully I'll get back to it soon.

Kate    :smitten:

So do I, I love to sew. I always wish I had asked my grandma to teach me to crochet before she passed away. So many great patterns on Pinterest. I save them anyway in case I learn one day x what are u making?

[b4...]

I generally have a couple of projects going at one time so I don't get bored.  I am making dishcloths/washcloths and a baby blanket.  I'm making this blanket that I found the pattern for on YouTube:

Lion Brand makes the relative new yarn used in this pattern, Mandala, and I absolutely love it.  AND I can buy it at my local Walmart.

Are you sewing anything Shayna?  Anyone who might want to post things they make here, feel free to.  I love seeing what others make!!

Kate    :thumbsup:

Oh that’s so cute Kate x very pretty. No I’m not making anything at the moment, I’m so exhausted most of the time from lack of sleep I find it difficult to focus for too long. But I need to pick it up again, I could be doing some sewing when I’m not sleeping x more productive x