Bobs Dry cut spreadsheet?

[Ma...]

Hi,

I’m having trouble finding Bobs Dry cut spreadsheet. I’m at .82 mg v and want to reduce about 7% a month. The current total weight in grams is .070. How many months would this take?

Thanks for any help.

There was another worksheet that showed end date of taper, when you entered your specific data. What I wanted to know is, if I’m currently at .070 weight, reducing 7% per month, how long will it take to get to 0?

Thanks

I”ll defer to others to answer that question.  Fwiw … my take is that a taper needs to take as long as it takes.  My observation is that individuals who try to plan their entire taper from start to finish often get into trouble because they follow the plan instead of monitoring and adjusting their tapers on a regular basis.

I use the one Benzo Lottie attached and it’s been great!! I use as a guide and try not to get super obsessive about it but it’s been helpful to show me where I make some improvements and if I’m trending having some tougher times which has shown me ok slowing down is a good thing.

Hugs!!

Thank you for Bad’s spreadsheet. That’s what I was looking for.  Another former buddie also made a spreadsheet.  Can’t remember his name. I remember it was a first and last name. 

Thank you for Bad’s spreadsheet. That’s what I was looking for.  Another former buddie also made a spreadsheet.  Can’t remember his name. I remember it was a first and last name.

I had a feeling that might have been what you were seeking. Bob7 doesn't have a spreadsheet, but he has some simple tips for calculating doses, that even a person terrible at math, such as myself, can do it. I used both Bob7's method, and badsocref's spreadsheet. The results for 30 days are pretty close, there was a difference of .003.

Libertas makes some good points. You should adapt the result to your tapering. I know one BB member who reduces every other day, rather than every for a microtaper. Even those who have used Groots Tapering Strips, may have a week where they hold at one dose. The spreadsheet is a good guide as to how much, just don't stick to a schedule. Make adjustments as needed.