Start tapering again even if not returned to baseline? Tolerance withdrawal.

[Mi...]

Hi all

I have held for 4 weeks and I still have not returned to baseline.

I have quite a few symptoms including agrophobia and intrusive thoughts.

I cannot seem to lift from this position. Have i reached tolerance withdrawal and will have to taper from here?

Thank you MP

You had a case of burn out which was horrible but now its so much worse, that's what I meant by going from the frying pan into the fire.

I'm not the best person to talk to about tapering since I don't have experience and my personality type is less than cautious, I often leap before considering all of my options.

What does baseline mean to you?

I am now not sure if baseline or windows but I feel very much like my old self but lacking in confidence and still holding the trauma from the way I was treated leading up to the burnout.

Hope this makes sense.

Are you functional, can you take care of your basic daily needs?  Can you shower or fix something simple to eat?  I wonder if you're expecting too much out of your taper, most members never feel good but they feel stable enough to make another reduction once their symptoms level out from the last reduction. 

I feel you may need to seek counseling for your trauma after you recover from your taper, working through emotional issues while going through this is tough to do since we're so fearful and closed off.  Or maybe I'm missing your point?