List your head symptoms please

[di...]

Can you please list your head symptoms, and are they worse on waking from sleep?. For me, it's head pressure, fuzzy buzzy sensation, burning brain, disorientation, and a feeling of being drunk. These symptoms are especially bad on waking from sleep.

Thank you

Diana

Hi Diana,

I get a lot of head pressure too. Sometimes the pressure feels like it's in my face/sinuses and my eyebrows and upper lip get twitchy from time to time. Brain fog, inner vibrations and sometimes a "drunk" feeling... for me it feels like vertigo.

Hang in there <3

Fiona

Thank you for replying Fiona!!  :smitten:  do you find your head symptoms are worse after sleeping?? I have inner vibrations too.

So sorry for your suffering x x x x

I'm done tapering but my symptoms are still the same. I have head pressure,  brain fog, headaches,  memory loss. The pressure feels like something is squashing my brain from the sides. Sometimes it's worse in the mornings and gets better during the day sometimes it's just the whole day.

For me it’s buzzing, feeling like my head is vibrating, I get overstimulated, sometimes I get pressure and tension headaches too. When buzzing hits it feels like I am going to have a seizure. It usually doesn’t last a long time luckily.

Same, willhealsoon. Do you have the buzzing head pressure on waking?? If so, does it seem to feel worse on waking? Mine is more intense after waking from sleep and also when my anxiety starts building up. It's shocking right now!! It makes me feel like I'm going to pass out!!

Head pressure/weird dizzy feeling checking in here. Have it in the "front" of my head, sort of feels like it's directly above and behind my nose. It seems to come and go as it pleases.

I get a floating yet heavy head sensation; it's fuzzy and full, yet I feel like I'm sedated and flying. It's like being buzzed without the euphoria. I also get head pressure that I often feel behind my eyes that presses outward. Often times, I feel this pressure down through my throat and into my chest as well. It feels like I'm being aired up like a tire. Occasionally, I feel like I'm dizzy for a split second or like my eyes take a moment to catch up to the movement of my head. I think this is one of the most common constellations of symptoms.