Oil as a solvent?

[Tr...]

Could I use oil (say olive oil) as the solvent for my titration instead of Vodka? The Vodka somehow doesn't agree with me. I heard of a liquid form using Almond oil. So could I use olive oil instead to produce my own titration liquid? And how much would I need, the same as with Vodka: 1mg to 2 ml?  Anyone who tried this? Thanks.

Olive oil (or similar) is NOT a solvent, but can be used as a suspension agent.  It can be used in any concentration, but it can NOT be diliuted with water.

There are commercial  pharma suspension agents (OraPlus/OraSweet) that are probably much better, and can be diluted 50/50 with water.

Thanks, Builder. I should probably just don't worry about the alcohol.

Yes, just don't worry about the alcohol.  (West Labs, that mfgrs Diazepam Intensol liquid, doesn't worry about its 19% alcohol content!)

Or use propylene glycol.

Thanks, Builder. I should probably just don't worry about the alcohol.

Based on a current dose of 3.5mg (from your siggy)...

If you took the entire dose from a a 1mg:2ml:8ml solution (.1mg=1ml) the max amount of alcohol you would ever take is .08 ozs.  For reference, a standard cocktail/highball is about .7 ozs.  So you wouldn't get enough booze in a week to make a standard drink.

But PG works just as well.

Sorry to say the Vodka doesn't agree with at all. From day one I felt terrible. Plus bad stomach pain. So it's back to dry cutting.

Or would Pg be milder?