I dont know what my dose is

[De...]

Hi. I am.taking .113 grams k. How do.i figure out what that is. I dont kmow what im taking or what im doing. If i didnt ferl like crap i could probably figure it out.  :o how would i put it in my sig.

Most ppl numbers are say 0.0975 mg. Mine is 113? I am so confused. Shouldnt my number have a dec and zero? My head is full ofg pressure sorry.  :-[

I was dry cutting. Then about four days ago I started liquid. I was careless making my cuts. So I had to start my taper at .113. Hoping that wad were i was. I feel ok. But def sx tevved up today.

Oh dear.  I’m confused.

How do you know you are taking .113g of clonazepam if you have switched to using liquid?

Did you make your liquid using a piece of a tablet that weighed .113g and then drink the entire amount?

To answer your question, we need to know:

(1) How much your full/uncut tablet weighs (or even better, the average weight of 10 of your tablets)

(2) The strength of the tablets you are using (i.e. how much clonazepam each tablet contains).  Common strengths are 0.5mg, 1mg, or 2mg.

(3) How exactly you are preparing your homemade liquid (if you did not use a piece of your tablet).

How many full/uncut tablets did you use? 

Did you add milk?  How many mLs (milliliters)?

Did you add 40% vodka or PG? How many mLs? After your tablet(s) disintegrated, how much water did you add?

(4) Have you been measuring and discarding a portion of your liquid each day?  If so, how much?

Or

Have you been measuring and drinking a portion of your liquid each day?  If so, how much?

Well my bf did it. Henis very grouchy about this soni dont want to ask hin.

My 1 mg k is 172 grams

I got down to .133 grams. By breaking pieced off i know dumb

He took. .133 × 5 = .665 grams

So he measured pills to equal. 665

He broke the milk solurion into 5 days.

I have been taking the soltion so far 3 days

So i am confused. I cant deal with him. He freaks out and yells.

Ugh.

My original plan was to titrate 3 % a month of 1mg k and see how it goes. I am really destabilized.

So now i am doing this .133 grams a day. I am feeling it pretty bafb

But im ok. So i know i need to hold.

So if i wanted to titrate of .133 at 3 % with milk a month. How would i do that. Would the calculation change each month. I am so nervous. I cant think to well. This stuff im not good at.

I probobly confused you. I really messed up. So I hope there is a plan i can do. Thank you so much for your help. Im pretty much slone in this.  :-[

Just re-reading your original post ....

When you were dry-cutting, were you taking 133 or 0.133?

FYI I sent a PM last night about your request to the member who usually helps with titration plans.

Edit: typo, wording

Thank you Liberatas!

I really appreciate your help. I just cant wrap my mind around this whole thing. My original post was wrong. The dose is .133.  Not 113. Ugh. It is hard to do these things when your brain cant think. Lol Thank you!

Hi l, i just had to updose by 1/3. I wadnt doing to good. In agony i cut to much. Im sorry. Im an idiot. My bf just yelled wt me and told ne i need help. He doesnt understand. Anyway he told me to take 1/3 of my .133 dose. I cant take this anymore. So we will figure out my new dose tomorrow.  I will post another tume when i know were i am at my dose. I am so sorry.

Just so I'm clear, your are starting with a tablet that weighs .172g, and are removiing material to get it down to .133g weight?

You want to do a daily taper at a rate of 3%/mo?

And what is the dose designation of your tablet (.5mg. 1mg, etc...)?

Hi buider,

Ok lets start fresh because. Well long story.

Using 1 mg clonzanapam

172 grams

I am doen to .140 grams.

Using whole milk.

Thank you, sorry about the confusion.  I apologize. Thats bwd for you!

Suzanne maybe you'd like to go back to dry cutting which you can control without depending on anyone? Maybe that would make you feel more in control, IDK.

Hi buider,

Ok lets start fresh because. Well long story.

Using 1 mg clonzanapam

172 grams

I am doen to .140 grams.

Using whole milk.

Thank you, sorry about the confusion.  I apologize. Thats bwd for you!

If your 1mg  tablet weighs 172mg, and you are taking 140mg of that tablet...

140/172=81%

So 1mg X 81% = .81mg.

But if  your doing liquid, why worry about weight, or try to shave/sand/grind/etc the tablet?  Just dissolve a 1mg tablet in 100ml milk, then each ml of milk will be .01mg of diazepam.  .81mg would be 81ml of milk.

Thanks builder,

I am on k is that the same as diazapam?

No, my mistake.

But all of the numbers are still correct.

Just dissolve a 1mg tablet in 100ml milk, then each ml of milk will be .01mg of diazepam clonazepam.  .81mg would be 81ml of milk.

When you are doing a dlmt do you need to make a new batch everyday. I was making 5 days worth. Then sepetaring the doses and putting them in the fridge. If I'm holding now. Then why would i keep taking liquid. Wouldnt that be thevsame as taking the pill in pill form? I am sorry. My sx are bad lately.

When you are doing a dlmt do you need to make a new batch everyday. I was making 5 days worth. Then sepetaring the doses and putting them in the fridge. If I'm holding now. Then why would i keep taking liquid. Wouldnt that be thevsame as taking the pill in pill form? I am sorry. My sx are bad lately.

No, you do NOT need to make a fresh batch every day.  Its actually labor-intensive and wasteful.

Just make a multi-day batch, then draw up and  drink the scheduled dose.  This is no different than any other liquid med you might get at the pharmacy.

Here's the example I post over and over.  Pretend your doc gives a scrip for a liquid med, and the dosing instructions are:  Take 10 tsp the first day, then reduce dose by 1 tsp each day after that.  I'm sure you would measure out and take 10 tsp day 1, measure out and take 9 tsp day 2, measure out and take 8 tsp day 3, etc.

That's all there is to a daily liquid taper.

Thanks builder! This is starting to make sense to me know. Its takem me 3 wks to comprehend this. It less confusing than i thought. Thank your all your help.  :thumbsup: