15 months

[Al...]

I’m beginning to think I am permanently damaged or that something else is going on. Can anyone else relate to feeling constantly unsettled? My brain feels overwhelmed and overstimulated still at times and when this happens I find it hard to do anything. This last week I’m feeling the intense tension headaches along with feeling sick like I did in the beginning. Just unwell like the flu but it’s not. How does anyone ever know if any of this is from these drugs or if it’s just something to blame all these symptoms on? I’m feeling really defeated.

I’m 9 months off and thought I was doing pretty well but lately been having these fluey episodes like you say. Feeling sick and wanting to cry but can’t. I’m also getting a lot of sudden sweats then feeling cold. It’s all crazy. If I didn’t have access to this forum I would think I had some serious medical problem but I keep telling myself it’s withdrawal and it will pass.

Today, I really really really wanted to take a Lorazepam, just to know what normal felt like for an hour. I haven’t but it’s hard.

Hardy x

Hardy I had this intermittently. They suck. The best I’ve felt through all this was month 9-12. It was getting pretty good. I started exercising recently and I think it threw me in a wave but I’m gonna lighten and up and keep pushing.

Yep Zesty, overdoing it in any way…..physically, socially, emotionally does me no good at all. Hard to get the balance right or as someone said…..finding the Goldilocks zone!

Hardy x

hey guys fear not

Im about only 2 months ahead of you and that  60 days has  been very different as I felt awful like you guys at 15m i was convict I had brain damage really bad dr, dizzy, all over body numbness and cog fog,

so made my doctor order an MRI on me and it was normal !  thank you God!  now i will be 17m  out next week and the difference is night and day so hang in there, your probably fine and how bad you feel can change just like that, now I am not ready for a success story yet because I still have moments of all the old scary crap but its very much less intense.

although I know I could have this window slam me right in the face and that would suck but this awesome window just shows me that we will get there to 100% well, in time, just keep the faith

Yes yes yes same happened to me - then at 17 months it got better and I started my own business this is just the brains way of leveling out

Hi everyone,

Do not think it’s anything other than withdrawal.

I have now entered month 24 post jump. Can’t believe it’s been this long!

Honestly, most days I feel 99-95% recovered. I only have hours sporadically where I feel 100%, but it’s not everyday…

Still occurring a couple of times per week, intermittently

Tinnitus

Mild anxiety attacks

Palpitations

Lightheaded/dizzy/boaty

Slight chest tremors/vibrations

Slight head vibrations

Less fear/panic due to being used to all of it

I really thought this would be completely over by now, but until I am 100% everyday, I do not consider myself healed.

Karla

I swear I can’t even talk to anyone about this because they’d think I was nuts. So I just suffer alone worrying I’m just this way now. It really is such a mind game. Yet it some doctor acknowledged this was real somehow people would believe us.

I am also 15 months out. I’ve had some balance issues come back, but not nearly as bad as before. I’ve been in a little bit of a window the past couple days, but today my vision started to get a little floaty again and I can feel some head pressure and fatigue coming back in for a wave. Every time I’m in a window I try to remember that this is healing, but once I’m fully back in the wave…it’s hard to remember. We’ll get there. Looking forward to wanting to go places again!