Heading towards month 2 of withdrawal Twitches go away some days, then comeback.

[bl...]

Heading into my second month of withdrawal and still have the vibrations and internal muscle tremors. for example Thur thru Sunday I didn't have very many internal tremors or vibrations on my feet at all! My right arm was also feeling almost normal.

Today though the vibrations on the soles of my feet and twitches acted up when I woke up this morning. Last night my right wrist was achy again and today kinda tingly and stiff muscles in my wrist and forearm.

This stuff freaks me out. Does anyone else have MS, ALS or brain tumors on their mind during withdrawal.  My EMG was normal two weeks ago but I worry it's something serious still.

[c9...]

Hi bluesfan,

could you add a signature adding your history of Benzos? This way we can be more efficient replying.

No, I never worry. I know it's my withdrawal causing it. However if I twitch a lot, I might have cut too large, too soon.

Naf1983

Heading into my second month of withdrawal and still have the vibrations and internal muscle tremors. for example Thur thru Sunday I didn't have very many internal tremors or vibrations on my feet at all! My right arm was also feeling almost normal.

Today though the vibrations on the soles of my feet and twitches acted up when I woke up this morning. Last night my right wrist was achy again and today kinda tingly and stiff muscles in my wrist and forearm.

This stuff freaks me out. Does anyone else have MS, ALS or brain tumors on their mind during withdrawal.  My EMG was normal two weeks ago but I worry it's something serious still.

Hi bluesfan,

could you add a signature adding your history of Benzos? This way we can be more efficient replying.

No, I never worry. I know it's my withdrawal causing it. However if I twitch a lot, I might have cut too large, too soon.

Naf1983

I started xanax .50mg daily mid june of this year and quit cold turkey in early oct.

Hi bluesfan,

Naf1983

I started xanax .50mg daily mid june of this year and quit cold turkey in early oct.

It’s normal to have those fears about some underlying mystery health issue, but what you are experiencing is absolutely normal, as I mentioned in a previous post, you are simply experiencing windows and waves with your symptoms, and it’s perfectly normal for the recovery phase. Your brain is wired to the negative and jumps to a worst case scenario conclusion, so keep this in mind and do your best to just trust the healing process. You will find that all your symptoms, in time, will eventually resolve all on their own.

This morning my right foot feels kinda warm and strained. Could that be from riding my stationary bike or benzos? I did 22 miles yesterday.

It could easily be a combination of both… you stimulate your already sensitive CNS when you over exert yourself, so symptoms increase.

Just on my right side of the body. Is that normal to only get it on one side?

Yes, it’s extremely normal for so many members.

Just did 26 miles in 80 minutes on the exercise bike with high resistance. My legs feel like total jelly right now, especially the right leg! Probably lost 4lbs of sweat too. Maybe i need to rest for a day and not ride?

Just on my right side of the body. Is that normal to only get it on one side?

Yes, it’s extremely normal for so many members.

Just did 26 miles in 80 minutes on the exercise bike with high resistance. My legs feel like total jelly right now, especially the right leg! Probably lost 4lbs of sweat too. Maybe i need to rest for a day and not ride?

Only you know how your CNS is affected by exercise, so just monitor how you feel after exercise, or the next day, and simply increase or decrease your exercise accordingly.

It’s normal for your symptoms to chop and change or certain symptoms to move about your body from day to day.

• 4 months later...

Hey bluesfan,

You and I have similar symptoms.  I have right sided symptoms with tremors, muscle tightness in forearm and wrist, vibrating in feet.  Did these symptoms ever resolve?  Hope you are well.

If they are coming and going this is a good sign of healing.

I wish the inner vibrations I experience would come and go.

Gosh, I would love a break for a few days...

Happy to hear that you are on your way.

Also, 20+ miles on a bike?? You do not have MS.