Starting taper over

[Fi...]

Hello everyone, need help.. I got to start my taper of X all over. Because of severe WD symptoms where overwhelming.  Can anyone give direct advice on how to taper 1.5 mg Xanax.. so I can try & survive & maybe be successful this time around!  I need a complete plan.. I have a hard time posting & & finding correct boards to post on..  urgent help is needed now please. I have to be able to stick to a plan.. can anyone help? Dr put me on 0.5 mg 3x daily.. That’s more than b4.. I only been doing this for about a week,, I’m afraid of getting Hooked on larger dose… it doesn’t make me feell much better.. & I’m afraid. Just want off so I’m asking for help again.. need a redo

Hi Fighter65, I know this post is a few days old but wanted to make sure you're getting the help you need, is there anything you need from us?

Hello, I’m trying to dose 1mg Xanax.. doing .5 mg in the am about 9:15  or 9:30.. not consistent tho pending on how bad WD is.. how can I dose the other .5mg thru the day.. I am trying the cut method. My scale  has never worked for measuring.. I need to be somewhat functional… sorry to keep bothering you… I don’t know how to ask other members, can’t seem to get on correct form to reach others.. I’m using my iphone.., pls advise

Just to be clear, you're presently taking 1 mg of Xanax a day? 

How many times a day are you dosing?

When was the last time you made a reduction?

Yes I mg X., 5 mg morning the other evening/ night. Sometimes a little piece extra if things get really really bad. Bad idea probably I know.. what to do please advise. Thank you.. hope I can find the response.. I have really had time finding my way around this forum.. if I didn’t 1maybe farther along in my taper or be doing a better job.. I am not savvy

More questions...

Did you ever stabilize at the 1 mg, are you able to take care of your daily tasks like preparing food and showering?

Is dosing twice a day keeping you stable or do you need to add another dose or two?  I'm concerned about you taking a bit extra every now and then, your brain craves consistency so we should try to accommodate it.

Hi again, how to micro taper X by 5-10 percent of X what is the method used,,, do I save with a file or something ?  Second choice. I cld do .33 of X 3 times daily for a cpl weeks maybe I don't know,, all help wanted,,,,