DLMT- Valium- morning dose only

[co...]

By now, you must all think I am crazy for all of the adjustments I am making. I am just trying to figure out the best way to taper this evil drug with the least possible w/d symptoms while maintaining as functional as possible. 

I have decided to give DLMT a try since I am prescribed liquid Valium from the manufacture (5mg per 5mL).

My current daily dose is 14mg.  I take 8mg in the morning and 6mg in the evening.  My goal is to get to 13.3 in 2 weeks, tapering at a rate of  5%.

I am just tapering the morning dose for now and leaving the evening dose at 6mg.

Here is my schedule for the morning dose only.

I am going to see if this is any better then the cut and hold method I have been doing in just the morning dose. 

Any experiences on the DLMT. I know it's an individual thing, but since I have the liquid, I thought I would give it a try.

I bought many different syringes, .5ml, 1ml, and 3ml (that I have been using).  I also bought the medication bottle caps that fit onto the prescription bottle, so I can pull up the medication using the syringe.  I also had to buy magnifying like glasses (like a dentist uses) for my husband to read the small graduated lines on the syringes.  He helps me with the math and measuring the medication.  We have started measuring the morning dose every night for just the next morning.  So, all I have to do is take the pre-measured dose in the morning. 

Going to give this a try!