Liquid Valium storage Temperature

[co...]

I have the manufactured suspension 5mg/5ml.  I am traveling soon and really don't want to risk taking this very large 500ml bottle with me and having it leak or spill in travel. 

I was thinking about pre-filling medication syringes with caps for my morning dose and afternoon dose and placing them in a cooler since it's so hot here. 

Do you think this would compromise the medication and make it less effective?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Do you dilute it with water or take the liquid as prescribed?  What do the instructions say, is there any information on the bottle?  Have you looked at the manufacturer's website?

Don't dilute, just take as prescribed.  It just says keep below 70 something degrees.  I will just plan to keep cooler during travel.

Since you're not compromising your solution by adding water (which would technically make it a suspension) then you should be good to follow the manufacturer's guidelines.  Good for you for planning ahead, won't it be great to be free from the drug and the hassle it brings?

OMG, YES!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about that while going through this ordeal of packing this evil drug!!

Thanks for your support!!!! :)