Sleep deprived EEG results

[Sv...]

Hello Everyone!

About two Months ago I posted on here the fact that I was going in for a sleep deprived EEG test in order to see if I was having brain seizures resulting from benzo withdrawal.

FYI I just got the test results and everything was clear. I was thinking that the "head jolts" may have been seizures. Grated I didn't gave any jolts during the test.

In any case, it's one less thing to worry about and get checked.

I wish you a speedy recovery! :thumbsup:

Alright Svenhoak! Nice to get some good test results for additional peace of mind.

Hope your wave is going away and you are able to relax peacefully. Take care! :thumbsup:

Thanks Daze. Wow, is this wave nasty. It changed today and hit with the most incredible head discomfort, anxiety and depression. Very much like acute withdrawal.

How are you feeling?  Ready for thanksgiving?  I hope you're not travelling with all the storms across USA. We got a fresh snow dump of five inches today, and it's still coming!

Great to hear the results came back clear!

I had two separate EEG's which also came back clear. It's almost scary that they came back clear, it's sooooooo bad isn't it?

Thanks Daze. Wow, is this wave nasty. It changed today and hit with the most incredible head discomfort, anxiety and depression. Very much like acute withdrawal.

How are you feeling?  Ready for thanksgiving?  I hope you're not travelling with all the storms across USA. We got a fresh snow dump of five inches today, and it's still coming!

That's too bad the wave is sticking around. 5 days now for me. Longer for you? You seem to get them before me and then come out of it a few days before me. I'll check every day and hope it's over for you then I'll not be far behind. This is as close to acute w/d as I can remember for the DR. It is so thick and heavy I can barely think or remember things. Thankfully the anxiety is staying low and I only get very occasional but powerful bursts of depression/despair.

Did manage to get the pecan pie in the oven about 1/2 hour ago. Messed up the recipe and added too much sugar to the crust, hope it turns out. Making a pie while experiencing heavy DR is interesting, and apparently challenging. We don't have far to drive, and at this rate my wife will be at the wheel. No snow yet, but there is a chance a few days from now. Pretty early for us if it happens.

Enjoy the snow, hope you get a good night sleep and wake up feeling the wave breaking up.  :thumbsup:

Hi Svenhoak,  glad to hear all is well. I had an EEG done in July of 2012 before I came off xanax, and mine showed  that I had a benzo in my brain...I just had one done this past Monday..so will see what that shows..I still have a lot of balance issues..do you? That was my reason for having it redone again.

My new neuro is 75% convinced all my sxs are still lingering from the xanax. This just has to come to an end soon. Continued healing...little m

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I keep thinking tomorrow will be the day this all goes away. It's like the withdrawal loop has come full circle, and this is the closing grand finale!

Little m I got rid of the dizziness and balance issues using vestibular exercises. I still get dizzy a bit when I'm super anxious, but that boaty feeling is gone. I used to bump into everything with my right shoulder as my balance was off, but that's done.  At least for now!