I'm very afraid

[sh...]

im sorry for being such a cowerd but i'm afraid that ill never feel normal again.

i started with klonopin and sertraline (in my signature) becuase  i felt a bad anxiety ocd panic attack and DP for a several months

tried to treat it naturally couldnt make it so i went to see a psychatrist.

i felt a little better since then then i stopped with the clonex and i was told that i stopped to quickly.

it has been a week and a four days since i withdrawaled and i still feel DP and depression and running thoughts and i get night sweats every night.

im afraid i will never be back to normal life, my doctor want to increase my sertaline dosage to 150 because he said the conex withdrawal shouldnt last over a week from what i read in the forum i see people struggling for months and years i admire you.!! i dont know how you are so strong.

i'm only 22 and i need to go to university and starting studying to get a proffesion i cant get out of my house like that i'm not talking about studying. and wherever i look i see posts of ppl suffering from DP years and have no cure what do you suggest my life was so good before! :'(

tips for the everyday struggle, the songs that help me survive this:

im sure it can help you a little too.

i wont back down

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YICLgFnCntU

shake it out

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbN0nX61rIs

"its hard to dance with the devil on your back so shake him offf!!"

After being on sertraline for over 6 months, I cold turkeyed without notifying my doctor *NOTE* Never do anything like this, I was stupid for doing so and am lucky it worked*NOTE*

I was in such anxiety which fueled terrible pains and aches along with insomnia. What kept me going was noticing that even with all this pain, I was starting to become my old self again.

Don't be afraid, we're all gonna make it :)