Constant tremor

[Co...]

Does anyone also suffer from a constant tremor? It's been with me since the first cut in November and it hasn't gotten better. It's very visible. I'm only 25 so it's bothering me a lot. It's quite sad and severe neurodegeneration (for now).

I wonder if the muscle relaxing properties of clonazepam might be playing a role here (less clonazepam = less muscle relaxation)?  If so, you might want to investigate Botox injections as a treatment option.

For sure it has to do with muscle relaxing properties but it's a tremor from my brain and I shake constantly visibly from top to bottom so don't think that botox can help with this unfortunately.

It's not. I researched it and it seems due to a disconnect between my CNS and my cerebellum. In natural degeneration you first always have localised motoric tremor and then later on develop this entire body thing but as this is drug induced it can happen immediately  :-\

Yeah exactly how I'm feeling now, Libertas  :'( I'm too sensitive for this kind of drug, I'm even sensitive for alcohol or ibuprofen, it's why I specifically asked for not things like this but got disrespected and lied to and should have looked into it myself first. It's been with me for 6 months so I guess it's going to stay long.

I have had this throughout my taper. It’s gets bad in my head and neck after a cut. It lessons with some time but both my hands shake most of the time. I’m sorry you are going through this. I hope you get some relief soon.