Hello my name is Milton A.K.A. Brain Spots

[Br...]

In 2018 I went to see a neurologist due to bad pannic attacks. She said, *explain what's going on* so I told her I can't handle hot showers or cold showers so I use a shower chair due to dizziness like im spinning. My heart POUNDS so hard as times, I feel dizzy, my cognitive thinking is đź—‘, my walking is bad due to knee and leg issues, I use forearm walking crutches for long walks and around house I hold onto stuff. She said, "do you ever space out and come back? i said, "yea all the time like a hyper focus". She ordered an E.E.G. and a brain M.R.I. then left the practice due to pregnancy.

It took me 4 months to see my 2nd neurologist and when he showed me my brain 🧠 on the screen it had white spots all over it, he said, I think you have Multiple Sclerosis. i cried all week, my mom passed away in 2016 this is 2018 and I'm a mess so he ordered more E.E.GS another brain M.R.I and a spinal tap/ lumbar puncture. He did not order the right testing for the spinal tap. Or what he was looking for he said didnt matter anyway so with M.S. on my mind I couldn't advocate for myself I was going through so much so he tried me on tecfidera, and copaxone and all those m.s. meds made my anxiety worse so for 4 years he just kept feeding me clonazapam to soften the symptoms till 9mg a day was reached 3mg 3x/day so after 4 years he just left the state due to "better work" he left me 12 scripts but now void since he left the state. I think he left the state cause He was scared. You know what happens in cities where people do you dirty!! :-X you shut up and play CHESS not checkers.

The 3rd neurologist (the same hospital mind you) that took over she kept me on the carbamazapine but did not take over the clonazapam because she said, my second neurologist had it under anxiety and thats a psych thing so she kept me on carbamazapine and for weeks on end I was on the couch sick looking for someone to take over my script, finally my primary dr took over my script for a while until I found this psych I'm working with now.

So backtrack to the 3rd neurologist she diagnosed me with cerebral ischemia.

So I left that hospital for another opinion this 4th neurologist

Ordered another spinal tap and more brain M.R.Is and E.E.Gs. and he told me he can't tell me what it is, he said some people get spots on thier brain from hard hits to the head or alcohol use are some thing he mentioned.

I did drink like an alcoholic in my party years from 16 years old to 34.  i currently have 4 years sober from alcohol.

So now I don't know what to belive.

All I know is I'm  handicapped ♿️ I have spots on my brain and my life is in Jesus Christ's Hands now.

That's how it all started.

An anxiety attack. Now I'm having attack of the anxieties.lol

I love you guys. Keep your head up, and your eyes and your hearts. GOD bless you 🙌 🙏 ❤️

Hello  Milton :hug:  welcome to BenzoBuddies! 

I’m glad your here.  Sorry you’re having a tough time.  Goodness me you’ve had a lot going on with all the different diagnosis’s.  Now you have to deal with benzo withdrawal which is not pleasant but you’ll get through it.  Benzodiazepines can cause Anxiety!  Your taper is much too fast especially with your seizure history. I hope you can find a doctor/neurologist to work with you, seizures can be dangerous.  BB is a great place for advice and support our members are very knowledgeable. Take your time browse the boards and post questions for members to respond.

The suggested taper rate is 5/10% every 10/14 days.  You can learn more about tapering on our taper plans board, and you will receive advice, support and encouragement from members.

If you check out the Ashton Manual, you will find It is a valuable resource for learning about benzos and it lists  possible withdrawal symptoms and explanations that can be very reassuring going through this awful process symptoms 

I'll leave you  a couple of links:

The Ashton Manual. 

Planning Your Withdrawal(TaperPlans)

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

You might wish to post to this support thread:

Klonopin Klub

If you would like to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita

Ă—
Ă—