Hair Loss/Tinitus

[ma...]

Hi People.

I consider myself fully-recovered from benzo use, but still have some lingering symptoms:

My hair has grown back now, but is still fragile and thin on the top of my head.

I also experience quite loud tinitus in both ears.

Are there any benzo warriors out there who've experienced similar symptoms this far out?

And did things return to normal eventually?

Mav.

So, over 4 years and you still have tinnitus. That is not encouraging. I got tinnitus during my taper on march 27, 2022. it lasted for 6 weeks. I finished my taper may 10..........then the tinnitus back june 13th and has been with me since. It gets louder sometimes for months and then it gets quieter for months. At the moment it is quite bothersome. I thought everyone recovered? I wouldn't consider myself healed/recovered unless this tinnitus goes away........anyone have tinnitus that went away in time? or am i stuck with this?

So, over 4 years and you still have tinnitus. That is not encouraging. I got tinnitus during my taper on march 27, 2022. it lasted for 6 weeks. I finished my taper may 10..........then the tinnitus back june 13th and has been with me since. It gets louder sometimes for months and then it gets quieter for months. At the moment it is quite bothersome. I thought everyone recovered? I wouldn't consider myself healed/recovered unless this tinnitus goes away........anyone have tinnitus that went away in time? or am i stuck with this?

I emailed Baylissa Frederick about this today, and she told me her tinnitus took five years into recovery before it finally subsided and went away. I guess I just have to be more patient. We're all different.