How many Klonopin doses a day: two or three

[Wi...]

Hi. I am taking 1 mg a day in two doses that are equal. 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. I do feel anxious between doses. Sometimes I wake at about the early dose and sleep again if I am up late at night. How can I dose, at what intervals, to keep the dosage steady, and me steady? Thank you.

You can dose as often as you need to, just try to keep to a schedule you can work with since your body will grow to expect it.

I dose my Klonopin twice a day at intervals similar to yours.  Maybe you just need to stabilize before dropping doses again.  But as Pamster says you can dose as often as you like.  My key is dosing at the same time and I keep doses even by dosing the same amount at each dose time.

Thank you, both. I am getting pretty OCD with my dosage time, and notice the tinnitus, anxiety, ruminations act up a couple of hours before I am to dose again. I read something else somewhere where it said if you are taking more than a couple of Klonopin doses a day, it is in your head. Just checking on this. Thank you again.

Heck, all of this is in our head and in our body and its real because we feel it no matter what anyone says.  If you're feeling these symptoms then you can adjust your doses to suit your needs, no one else gets to tell you what you are and aren't feeling.  :thumbsup:

That is soooo absolutely true, and I need to ask for permission often. Thank you, Pamster. This is a ballsy move for me.  :thumbsup: