Post covid

[br...]

Guys, I am desperate for some hope.  I am 14 months since cOvid. I am in the most horrific hell.  Severe severe akathisia, terror, ptsd, racing fear, severe body pain, feels like all my nerve endings are raw, constant feeling of torture and urgency for it to stop. Completely out of reality. No connection to my family. Only terror.  Does anyone have any similar symptoms or know of any very severe cases that have healed?  This feels nothing like my benzo withdrawal.  I was 75% healed before covid. I see no way out of this.  As soon as I open my eyes in the morning I instantly feel I cannot survive. 

Hi Breeze79

I just want to say how sorry I am to read of your suffering.

As it's been a few years since your benzo taper are you thinking your symptoms are long covid rather than withdrawal? I'm new here but not sure benzo withdrawal can creep back after 9 years.

I think if you could rule out anything else that may be causing your issues first ie if you're using anything else or you've had any other medical interventions such as flu/ covid jabs etc it would be a good place to start. I say this because I know of people with massive issues since having these but not with symptoms like yours.

What I do know is that you're in the right place to get the help you need. I hope you feel much better very very soon! 🤗