Pain with trembling/motor sensations anyone ?

[Ba...]

Im going on 15 months off and the trembling is nonstop but bearable the majority of the time. Today the trembling is with pain. I’ve had it before and these days it doesn’t last long but is still uncomfortable. Does anyone else get pain with the trembling? It’s a dull achy pain like you’d have it someone popped you with a wooden plank. :-[

That's a great description, I could feel that one.  Is your trembling more in your limbs, is that where you feel the pain?

I'm glad you can see it as repair work, and the fact that you've had it before helps with the fear but it does sound uncomfortable.

Yes the fear tries to peep through but I’m not having it.. lol. There’s nothing to be afraid of. I trained myself not to fear early on in this journey and it worked. Again, the pain comes and goes but definitely is not as painful. My most annoying symptoms are the trembling, CAR exaggerated cortisol awakening Response, blood sugar has always been wonky but better, and fatigue. I was diagnosed with CFS years ago but this is the worse thing I’ve experienced.