Memory issues

[Fl...]

Does anyone have issues with remembering things. Today I was driving my husband to a body shop to pick up his truck. After we left the house I could not remember how to get there. It’s like my mind couldn’t process for a few seconds which way I should turn. This really scares me. I have not had this happen before. I also can’t remember words in the middle of conversations. I walk into a room and forget why I went in there. I sure hope this is not permanent. Has anyone else had issues like this?

[ed...]

Hi Flower

It’s extremely normal. I have the same experiences and I barely have a vocabulary anymore. Trust you will return to being as sharp as a tack once you recover.

I am CONSTANTLY forgetting words. Simple words. Like chair. It’s been happening since I tapered and not any better yet. I also can’t remember what day it is sometimes (I have to think hard), why I walked into the kitchen and I forget if I even ate that day. My memory is absolutely SHOT but worse than that is forgetting every day words.

I get where you are coming from. I know this isn't a positive statement. But I truly feel like a dumb dumb. It's awful trying to explain to people why I can't remember what they told me a few days ago about something and to tell me again. I was never like this before. My brain feels so foggy. I used to be able to focus really well and now my mind just goes blank.