Mouth stuff continues 😞😞😞

[Sh...]

So many symptoms. But this is by far the worst ever. And also strange of how uncommon it is… Everything is in a spasms- throat/esophagus (endoscopy even confirmed this and never had this before this poison!!!!!!!) my teeth pulsate and throb, my gums, and my tongue is so tight in my mouth like not relaxed at all, feels kind of hyper excited if that makes sense?? I’m just so fed up and worried about these symptoms… it’s unbearable that I have it every single second of the day!!! I am almost 9 months out from a 6 week use… and it seems like I did some pretty irreversible damage here.… it’s too much

The things that these drugs do are incredibly weird. I wouldn’t say “uncommon” is a word that should be used with Benzos. They do strange things to our bodies. It makes sense that you are scared because I remember feeling the exact same way. That it would never end. The good news is that it does end and while the symptoms might be scary, uncomfortable, and odd, it is just that. Symptoms. You will recover and find normality.

The things that these drugs do are incredibly weird. I wouldn’t say “uncommon” is a word that should be used with Benzos. They do strange things to our bodies. It makes sense that you are scared because I remember feeling the exact same way. That it would never end. The good news is that it does end and while the symptoms might be scary, uncomfortable, and odd, it is just that. Symptoms. You will recover and find normality.

I really needed to hear this so thank you. It's all so scary and my heart goes out to all of us.

I’m more scared because I keep fearing it’s something worse… everything feels so tight and spastic. But not so much my body, it’s my throat/esophagus tongue and teeth. Would be so much more helpful if more people responded and told me they had the same thing, I think it would make this process much easier and help me feel less alone… I am miserable. I can’t live anymore like this.

Dear Shizam,

I feel very sorry for you that you have all these dreadfull symptoms.

I had and have about the same issues you know, but It get slowly better

and better...I'm free from Klonopin for a year on april 1...

I also had a very burning mouth, throat and oesophague.

The burning had stopped but I still have a weird sensation in my mouth

and it' s sometimes difficult to swallow. (Sorry for the faults in English; I’m Flemish)

You say that you can't live like this anymore.

I often said the same this past months, but you see, I’'m still alive...

This will past, I’m sure of it!

Keep your head up, although it's often difficult to do so.

I know that from my own experience, believe me.

Wish you a lot of courage and strenght,

Tante

I’m reading a lot of Klonopin survivors on here and can’t help but wonder. I too experienced mouth and teeth tightness and pain. Plus my jaw would get SO sore from clenching it constantly.

I am very sorry for your symptoms.

if this helps you:

In month 4 I had toothaches, like in 5 teeth and totally intense, I was lucky because the pain only lasted 1 month, then it went away.

but the toothache was a good thing in a way, because it made me confirm that I was in withdrawal.

I have teeth pain in all my teeth, and gums. But also throbbing weird sensations in my tongue. A lot of weird mouth and throat  stuff … scary

I think, for me, the worst of my symptoms was feeling like I was being slowly smothered to death. It was agonizing and made me terrified to fall asleep. The mouth pains and sensations were something I could easily cope with, so I think that made me not focus on them as much, if that makes sense.

Does keeping your brain active by watching something on TV, word puzzles or games, or something like that seem to help you at all? I know that the symptoms are incredibly uncomfortable and strange and I hope you get some relief from them soon.