Planning to Titrate off of ~.5mg Klonopin

[su...]

As the title says, I am planning to titrate off around .5mg Klonopin of daily use.

I have been taking Klonopin for nearly 4 years and have always had a prescription for .5mg daily. Despite this there have been times I have taken .25mg many days in a row, 1mg for some days, and I tend to bite my .5mg pills into sizes proportional to the amount of anxiety I anticipated. In the past 8 months since I started my current job I almost always take my full .5mg pill before work as I have agoraphobia about the long bus ride and just being in a place I can't leave for 8 hours. On the weekends though I would try to go the whole time without taking my Klonopin. Overall, wildly inconsistent use but I'd say my daily average combined dose over the past few years has been .4mg daily lets say.

I have decided to quit as of 4 days ago where Ive been using my "bite" method to take roughly .4mg of my .5mg pill. I just purchased a .001g scale, surgical razor, weight papers as I would like to titrate.

My question is because my usage has been so inconsistent should I spend the next few days, through the weekend(s) too, maintaining my ~.4mg dose until the equipment I ordered arrives when I can then start to mathematically titrate? I figure I should no longer be trying to stop this weekend/weekends and keep it consistent in order to not go through an inter-dose WD like I have put myself unknowingly through hundreds of times.

Thanks in advance!

I like your plan and was going to suggest more consistent dosing but you've got that covered too.  How are you feeling so far, most members who take Klonopin notice symptoms begin to show up between days 2-5 and begin to level off around day 10.