New short term user

[dd...]

[dd...]

Hi everyone!

I want to join benzobuddies because I want and give support during my taper journey. I am on Lorazepam for a bit over 2 months (1-2 mg) including 2 weeks of tapering. I am currently on 0,6 mg.

Hello Lisaaaa4  :hug:  welcome to BenzoBuddies! 

We are happy to have you here.  Well done on your taper so far, you’ll get plenty of support here.  It sounds like you’re coping well, thank you for your offer of support to our community, I’m sure it will be appreciated.  Please browse the boards and post on any of the dedicated boards. 

I'll leave you a few links:

Planning Your Withdrawal(TaperPlans)

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

I would also suggest you check out the Ashton Manual, I found it to be a very valuable resource for learning about benzos and the effect they have on our body.  It was also reassuring seeing the list of  possible withdrawal symptoms and learning they are temporary. symptoms

The Ashton Manual

If you would like to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita