Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read this, this is my introduction

[Em...]

Hello there,

I am 40 months off and doing relatively well. I have come back to the boards to read experiences and get some advice on some health issues that I am having - Low iron as well as others. I have avoided all supplements etc but am now facing a time where I will need to take some for health reasons. I know that everyone is different and that its trail and error with everyone but I was hoping to read others experiences and to be in the community to also receive support if I find that I need it! I still have waves and lingering symptoms but everything is much more mild then it was years ago, i've just kind of learned to live with it along the way. I am hoping you will accept this as my introduction and reason for being here! Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Emerald

Hello Emerald12 and welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Congratulations on 40 months of benzos!  It's good to hear you're doing relatively well and that any symptoms that crop up are milder than earlier in your recovery. 

Now that you're a member, feel free to explore the boards and post with your questions.  You're wise to recognize that you will find a great deal of variety among members' experiences with supplements, etc. 

Please be sure to reach out and let us know how we can help you.

We're glad you're here-

Brighterday  :)