Diazapan

[...]

[shadow=red,left][/shadow]Hello I am new here. I tapered from 45mg of Diazapan in a year .I'm also on Mirtazapine and parox

Hi Dut :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies

I'm glad you decided to join the forum. Congratulations on being benzofree, well done.  You’ve  come to a great place for support.  You will be able to connect with others who understand what you're going through.    Sorry that you have been experiencing withdrawal symptoms  Feel free to post to any of the dedicated boards.

The Ashton Manual, gives you a better understanding on why you feel the way you do.  It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body. Its great learning that symptoms are indeed temporary.  The manual  also includes a list of common symptoms 

Here are a few links to resources:

The Ashton Manual

Post withdrawal recovery support.  this is a good place to start posting any questions you may have. 

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

Other Medications.

If you would like to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita