tightband headaches symptom and healing

[ka...]

obviously the tigh-tband headache is a healing symptom but does anyone have any reasons for these headaches physiologically or anectodally ? PM me thanks

kanoba

Hi Kanoba, checking in on you…how goes your head pain????  Did anyone reply to you via a PM?  I am now in my sixth day of the awful head pressure after having a nice long reprieve from them.  I was in the ER and then admitted to the hospital last Thursday (stayed for one day) for very high BP?!?!  All my tests came back normal after a few doses of Lisinopril to bring the BP down.  My blood work was good and my BP is back to normal so no need to take BP medicine.  I sure wish we could get some good and reliable information as to why some of us suffer with such awful head pressure.  Mine right now is really bad and has me resting and praying for a window.  I think the weird weather we are having may play some part, with the barometric pressure up and down.

Thinking of you and so hoping we can soon have heads that carry us forward without pressure and pain!!!

Hugs,

GG

My hubby saw the report of your old school’s scary event and shared it with me; thank goodness you are long gone from there!  The students today spend half their time….or more….worrying about their safety in a place one should never have to worry about being safe.  I am old enough to remember my days in school when we had to practice duck and cover, and in my home we actually had a bomb shelter! 

Hope to hear from you fellow brain pain buddy!

Hugs,

Bonnie

Hi Kanoba, checking in on you…how goes your head pain????  Did anyone reply to you via a PM?  I am now in my sixth day of the awful head pressure after having a nice long reprieve from them.  I was in the ER and then admitted to the hospital last Thursday (stayed for one day) for very high BP?!?!  All my tests came back normal after a few doses of Lisinopril to bring the BP down.  My blood work was good and my BP is back to normal so no need to take BP medicine.  I sure wish we could get some good and reliable information as to why some of us suffer with such awful head pressure.  Mine right now is really bad and has me resting and praying for a window.  I think the weird weather we are having may play some part, with the barometric pressure up and down.

G.

I am just seeing this. How is the head pain? Mine is wacky in the morning. My first hours or teaching are me trying to keep it together. Then a wide open window from pm to am and repeat.

I am glad you are out of the ER and are in the good hands of your loving and lucky husband.

Kanoba

Thinking of you and so hoping we can soon have heads that carry us forward without pressure and pain!!!

Hugs,

GG

GG. 

It warms my heart to know your name. If I ever run into someone I think it’s you and they respond to Bonnie I’m coming straight for a hug!!!! And along cry of happiness. 

I am so glad to be removed from that place I reflect on it often.

Someone had a better plan in place and here I am finishing my 4th year here’s to 4 more and 4 more after that. -all healthy ones be it.

Talk soon My gg.

Kanoba

quote author=Gardenguru link=topic=276531.msg3447376#msg3447376 date=1678898910]

My hubby saw the report of your old school’s scary event and shared it with me; thank goodness you are long gone from there!  The students today spend half their time….or more….worrying about their safety in a place one should never have to worry about being safe.  I am old enough to remember my days in school when we had to practice duck and cover, and in my home we actually had a bomb shelter! 

Hope to hear from you fellow brain pain buddy!

Hugs,

Bonnie