Progesterone - urgent help and advice - ladies

[Mi...]

Hi all

Is there anyone out there who is taking progesterone/progestin?

Is there anyone who is taking it just less than half a month? Are you noticing it affecting your taper?

Finally has anyone stopped progesterone during their taper?

Thank you

• 4 months later...

Hello, I’ve just started (joined this community); desperate to find a safe space to work through my taper, discontinuation. I’m about to start progesterone. I’ve been on and off this taper process. I’m constantly concerned/worried about meds I’ve noticed that have interrupted my taper. I don’t know that my provider fully believes me. Have you now completed any rounds of the hormone cream? I can provide feedback soon… I’m just waiting, I have 11 days before I can start taking it.

Thanks for starting the conversation - I hadn’t thought much on this one, other that the typical resistance to anything unknown, which this is.

Hello, I’ve just started (joined this community); desperate to find a safe space to work through my taper, discontinuation. I’m about to start progesterone. I’ve been on and off this taper process. I’m constantly concerned/worried about meds I’ve noticed that have interrupted my taper. I don’t know that my provider fully believes me. Have you now completed any rounds of the hormone cream? I can provide feedback soon… I’m just waiting, I have 11 days before I can start taking it.

Thanks for starting the conversation - I hadn’t thought much on this one, other that the typical resistance to anything unknown, which this is.

Hello Jillat23 Welcome to benzobuddies.

You are definitely in a safe space, I am sure you will get the help and advice you need on the forum.  I am sorry i can't answer your progesterone question but I am sure their are others who can.  I found this thread you might find interesting.

PROGESTERONE AND BENZOS

Here are a few links to resources:

The Ashton Manual 

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper)

Withdrawal Support

Magrita :thumbsup: