GabaPenten and Paws

[ha...]

Greetings:  i am wondering if anyone has been put on gabbapenten for PAWs.  My moms doctor today said this may help but i am seeing mixed reviews and risks.  just wanted to see if anyone here has used it and was there success or failures.

brad

I just read a post from a member who is suffering with their Gabapentin use, others have said it helped so its tough to know how your mom will react to it. This is a support group thread, you might get a better idea of how effective or miserable it is by taking a look or posting a question there. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=84267.0

Thanks Pamster!  i know there is a mix bag of results on this treatment.  My mom is going for a second opinion on this to her nerologist but like most everyone on this site she very leary to take any new medications that have really bad withdrawls and from what we are reading this one is difficult also

brad

Much Good Luck to you, Brad, and your Mom with whatever you both decide, a very difficult decision.  Hugs, Spazzie

There is a topic posted recently that you should read, Brad, Gabapentin & Valium it is on the Protracted Withdrawal Site.