People healing PSSD /AD WD with hormones

[Ha...]

I've been looking into hormones and peptides since there's been some discussion here. Over on Reddit there's quite a few success stories using them

It’s worth a shot.  If I’m allowed (by admins) I can share my hgh source who also has a crap load of others dirt cheap.  His nad is $8 for a 100mg bottle.  Hgh close to 1$ per iu

Has bpc157 and tb500 also way cheaper than others.  Im currently beginning nad+ I’m using nasal spray I got from agelessrx for now and soon as my syringes and bacteriostatic water get in I’m also adding 50mg subq nad+ twice per week.  Gonna try that for a few months and if that doesn’t help with the head pressure and pain then my last ditch effort is bpc157 tb500 and hgh

Sorry I guess I didn’t realize what PSSD stood for.  Didn’t realize it was for sexual dysfunction.  Now THAT yes is easily fixed with some peptides.  Pt141.  And even cheaper is melanotan. Melanotan 2 is actually meant for tanning however its side effects are increased libido and back in my younger years when I took it many times. Yes it worked.  I had no problems in that category when I took melanotan and even hated how much it increased my libido. I do not know for sure if it works that way for females but for males melanotan not only gave me a nice tan it turned me into a horny teenager again so much that I hated taking it for that reason.  Use with caution lol

As far as testosterone replacement that can either be had off the black market steroid bodybuilding sites for extremely cheap or off of the website livelikeaviking for $250 for a 2 month supply with a legit prescription but they will want to monitor you blood work (more $)

jdoe, pssd stands for a range of symptoms, ED included, but also anhedonia and other issues I was checking out about this due to post finasteride syndrome, how hcg and testorenone could aid the brain, nerves, immune system and remyelination of peripheral nerves, I posted some articles about this In a thread I started on hcg, I will post it over here

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/andro.2021.0023

https://cardiab.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2840-8-19

this second article is related to cardiovascular health, methabolic issues in this article on hypogonadal diabetic pantients

(nasty wound images in this article)

I wouldn't know where to start really. But I suppose 1 approach would be to have blood work done and try to get your levels up to that of a 20 year old.

Ironically called and spoke with livelikeaviking website / hrt clinic about a week ago.  They say lab corps has two blood tests that will check everything that cost about $150 for both combined

Ironically called and spoke with livelikeaviking website / hrt clinic about a week ago.  They say lab corps has two blood tests that will check everything that cost about $150 for both combined

That's not too bad. Worth considering

The only thing is that livelikeaviking website doesn’t offer hgh. Only testosterone and a few others so with hgh you have to find your own source. I think they offer the peptides which supposedly boost your own hgh production but with the cost I feel it’s just cost prohibitive when you can find hgh sources for cheap on bodybuilding forums I’m using nad+ for now but if it doesn’t work to cure my head pressure and pain then also will try the trt test hgh route

The only thing is that livelikeaviking website doesn’t offer hgh. Only testosterone and a few others so with hgh you have to find your own source. I think they offer the peptides which supposedly boost your own hgh production but with the cost I feel it’s just cost prohibitive when you can find hgh sources for cheap on bodybuilding forums I’m using nad+ for now but if it doesn’t work to cure my head pressure and pain then also will try the trt test hgh route

The BPC and Hbot is clearing my head I think. Everything is moving and clicking. How are you finding the NAD? I'm considering it. I read it was good in combination with BPC somewhere

I just recently started nad+ this last week so far nothing to report good or bad.  It revs me up initially then dies down which is normal from my understanding.  So far I’ve only been doing the nasal spray as my injections and syringes haven’t arrived in the mail yet.      As far as the bpc157 goes.  I was taking it but from my understanding you should cycle it on and off two months on and then one month off.  I’m just now getting over a cold that lasted approx 2 weeks so I decided to stop taking the bpc157 as I felt the cold starting up two weeks ago.  I was only doing the bpc157 tablets not the injections and honestly I semi regret ordering so much nad because prior to catching this cold when I doubled my doseage of bpc157 it was the first time I felt totally relieved of all head pressure and pain.  My initial plan was to cycle off of the bpc157 for a month and begin back doing bpc157 +tb500 + hgh  however my underground (cheap) source for these was temporarily out of stock and all he had was nad+  and at the time battlebornpeptides which sells a semi cheap blend of bpc157 and tb500 was also out of stock so I just went ahead and went all in on nad+ by ordering nasal spray and 10 bottles of 100mg a piece nad+.  Kinda regretting that decision now as my underground source now has hgh back in stock for cheap and battlebornpeptides has their bpc/tb500 blend back in stock 🤬.   

I feel bpc was working and that was just the pills but I got impatient when my source was out and now I’ve got a 3 month supply of nad+ so yeah guess I’ll see how it goes in the next three months 🤷